close


這首歌更合我胃口
不管是在打字 還是在看資料 
躺著什麼都不做
讓音樂乖乖的陪伴著我
就這樣也很愉快

* 成為8月後的來電達鈴

Friday night last orders at the pub,
星期五晚上結束在酒吧的時間
Get in the car and drive to the club,
坐進車子裡 前往舞廳
There's a massive crowd outside so we get in to the queue
外面擠爆了人 所以只好排隊
It's quarter past 11 now we won't get in till quarter to two
現在11點15分 我想我們無法在2點前進場
It's quarter to and we get to the front,
我們終於排到前面了
Girl on a guest list dressed like a c***
名單上的女子穿的像...
She asked security to check inside my shoes,
她叫警衛檢查我的鞋子裡面
You can play this game with me but you know you're gonna lose.
你可以跟我玩 但你一定會輸
[Hook]
Looked me up and down,
她上下打量我
I don't make a sound,
我不發ㄧ語
There's a lesson that I want you to learn,
我一定要好好幫妳上一課
If you're gonna play with fire then you're gonna get burned,
你想要跟我玩火 那死的一定是妳
[Chorus]
Don't try and test me cos you'll get reaction,
不要輕易測試我 因為我一定會反擊
Another drink and I'm ready for action,
再一杯 我就準備好要開戰
I don't know who you think you are,
我不知道妳以為妳是誰
But making people scared wont get you very far.
但是害怕就離妳不遠
Ooooooooooooo
Ooooooooooooo

In the club make our way to the bar,
我們從舞廳到酒吧
Good dancing love but you should of worn a bra.
妳真該穿著內衣的
Guy on the mike and he's making too much noise,
拿麥克風的男子 實在有夠吵
There's these girls in the corner wanting attention from the boys.
在轉角處的那些女人只想要得到男人注目的眼光
I see these girls and they're shouting through the crowd,
我看著這些女人在人群裡瘋狂的大叫
Don't understand why they're being really loud.
不知道她們幹嘛這麼吵
They make their way over to me,
當她們經過我身邊
They try to push me out the way,
試著把我推開
I'll push her back, she looks at me and says,
我推了回去 她看著我說
What you tryna say?
你到底想說啥?

arrow
arrow
    全站熱搜

    ohbabe 發表在 痞客邦 留言(1) 人氣()